Agricultural customers and scientists from across the world are learning about the power of silica in plant cultivation, quality, and yield. Our unique and eco-friendly processes recover valuable silica from existing crops, closing the recycling loop. Using science established by multiple peer-reviewed studies, our products are perfect for small and large growing operations. We'd love to help you learn more about the uses of agricultural silica, and how it can make the difference in your enterprise.
RecycleSil is a 99.9% pure amorphous silica made from discarded rice hulls. Silica provides numerous benefits to plants:
- Strengthens cell walls and improves uptake of important microbes, nutrients, and water
- Protects plants against fungal diseases and stress.
- Creates a matrix for nutrients at the plant root Promotes broader leaves to improve photosynthesis
- Strengthens stalks
RecycleSil has unique qualities that make it the best choice for providing needed silica to all types of plants.
- 99.9% pure natural silica; the highest concentration on the market Eco-friendly production process
- Sourced from a renewable and sustainable source: the rice hull
- Highly soluble
- Very high porosity
- No heavy metals
- Exceptional flowability
- A neutral pH of 7.0